Thursday, August 9, 2012

A good food


Today I ate very well, let's say I have invited an old friend to dinner at a nice restaurant, but the man deserves it.

He's a special, more than I talk a lot and slow, eat as slowly as you walk and between one and the other meals with him are eternal, but deliciously endless.

Today I implemented a new tactic and say much for him, not get much trick, to get on the intake but, again, I won the battle.

I have not read the letter, but I have asked for two because I know very well because it is a favorite at the time of inviting foreigners who come to the office. In addition, because another of its peculiarities is that does not read the letters of the restaurant but it seems that enjoys memorize because it is not intended to prevent her from there but I did enjoy a limited time for lunch.

It began with the recess when I was finished. The main dish, a wheel of cod prepared in different ways, over half an hour after me, but yet not change it for anything. While other times I must admit that our relationship was not overly friendly years ago we got on really well though I say things like she wants to die and the like.

In part, I understand, because he has played almost every game of his life and is tired.

As a result of your medical history, has a total deafness in his right ear which makes him speak in a fairly high compared to mine with the result that sometimes the conversation is followed with interest from nearby tables. Especially when addressing topics such as hot today as the manifesto of the Spanish Episcopal Conference, the next election, the issue of immigrants, the financial crisis, say that arouses passions found in other diners, but my friend does not cut hair because, as I sometimes say, "I have long hair came in eggs?, and also uses his age to say what he pleases. It does seek to respect all within an order, of course, though not always successful.

He thinks you should not say everything you think, but he also believes that, at certain ages, it can tolerate all of the elderly. So your conclusion is that states and has everything you want.

I looked at my watch when he says, "I would take a postrecito Ummm, because it's good food?, So he has taken his dessert and two coffees me alone.

At the exit, I accompanied him to the station where he caught a train back home.

Think not that I complain, rather it is a story that I tell you because, really, I love you and I owe a lot too, but much, much.

And I've heard with respect and enthusiasm and I love, to feel excited about it as even as a child.

And I've told you a secret, I told him about very personal issues that I have left him spontaneously and with wisdom, I have not tried. Indeed, I have answered the look in his gray eyes, once blue and his smile full of kindness and expertise.

Today I had lunch with an old friend.

Today I had lunch with my father.

Carlos Sanz

pmmbphes@yahoo.es

No comments:

Post a Comment