Thursday, August 9, 2012

Who Am I And What


What and who am I



Being as I am

just like the wind

I said what I feel

what they want

and finally see who I am

I started by sincere

I wanted to forget about you

your way of being

I think I even promised

failure to see you again

It was a struggle excessive

between truth and lies

between dreams and successes

and opened my eyes to the world

well, I recognized what our

I forced my distant memories

trying to make a point

between the two being together

Regained consciousness

I saw in my innocence

you do not own anything

only your pillow

and the good of wrongs

meet everyday things

reconsidered and found

I have something you recorded

feelings are not

For your walls are high

themselves for not having loved

separating the ours

Between words and the feelings

Between wanting and forgetting

is one which takes place

the other, vanishes upon awakening

Insisting to myself

In what burns inside me

realize what I always knew

and that is, that is your body

and not a pure thought

what makes me burn

what burns inside me

Looked out of nowhere

I see that some are not

But I still feel

I experienced at the site

mountaintops

possess that challenge

and once at the top

let us cross it

Sacred deep cuts

Therefore we encourage

They believe that the world

which dampens my tears

And being as I am

just like the wind

I said what I feel

what they want

and at last I saw, who I am

Samuel Levy Akinin

No comments:

Post a Comment