Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Truth About Healthy Diets And Healthy Eating


Is your diet as healthy as you think?

I recently did a nutritional assessment of the diet of a person who went to my studio for the first time. Called himself "a crazy health food and organic?. "My diet is incredibly healthy. Never go to a regular supermarket. Whenever I go to a food store. But I can not lose weight?.

Even so, this person had about 20 extra pounds and up and was in danger of getting diabetes.

Something clearly was not working in his "incredibly healthy diet?. As I was finding out more about your diet, found that consuming large amounts of simple carbohydrates and fat and very little protein. In addition, consuming about 800 calories a day more than they needed.

Moral: It's just as easy to spend eating food "organic? "normal?.

As I mentioned a few days, any excess is bad. Eating organically, eating raw or things "sound? Is recommended but not a guarantee that your diet is nutritious or balanced.

You should make sure you eat the proper amount of calories, protein, carbohydrates and fats.

I can understand, to some extent, going to the gym three times a week and eating a healthy life with the rhythm of life we ​​will take a bit. I, for example, on Monday and Tuesday have been doing shoots of twelve hours each day, and I promise to eat my five daily meals including vegetables, salads, tea ... has not been easy, if not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment