Thursday, August 9, 2012

A bow to Mimo


Just my hand walk your body

when the contact is already perfect

I see the change and felt my nose

the scent of a quiet passion

The most sensitive chords vibrate

Laying bare the feeling

a woman recurring projects

with the grace of a desired constant

Want more of the same, as well

Want silently with wild passion

with effort that impacts to reason

And in the middle of nowhere and completely

In the place where you lose a sigh

When the brush is already committed

and it's your body that feels right

approached my restless look in your eyes

Lost air from your mouth ajar

and a whisper that leaps from your eyes

comes to my being without the uneasy flirtation

pin the one I love mime

Yes, I want an informal, strange

It is a mean not only that I miss you

It's like a thirsty man a drink of water before

the infant to a desired sweet

He is the man in front of the body, the desire

honor that which is unfortunate

Hold me with your eyes, in a mime

that way you see me that emanates

when you thirst for me, my words

When you want to love you who loves you

Indulge your desire with all my desire

I go, I approach you in such a way

that attached to your mind and memory

I respect what is history

but not tired or exhausted my thinking

The mimes happen less distant

The time is lost to us

confused lights night and day

and no longer think of another situation

The bodies lie beaten fighters

shows the short breathing fatigue

and denotes the taste, the pleasure that subjugated

folds to the touch, perhaps a mime

of perhaps a forgotten memory and up to

who were responsible for a state of love

one morning in a day that was Sunday

in a moment of life that we took the two

Samuel Levy Akinin

No comments:

Post a Comment