Thursday, August 9, 2012

Behind A I Love You


034. Behind a I love you. Wake Collection. Yépez.doc Waldylei

It is hard to count how many words I have come to write during this time. All I can say is that hundreds of words have been born of the deepest love you can feel. There are so many things I've said in all my letters, and surely I have repeated a large percentage of all those phrases but still every time I write it as if for the first time, every word is full of love and renewed energy.

Among so many words, I wonder, how some of my letters I mentioned that I love you? I think I've said on more than one, but today I would like descifrarte this sentence: I Love You, because she is like a box with many things inside.

It seems out of place you want to explain what one means I love you, what is that someone could? I do not know love, but I need to tell you so much and know that they can not define, much less give a concept of that phrase because for concepts and analysis is right and not the heart. I only I have the great need to communicate with you and talk to your ear to say what I feel love.

Did you know that you are the greatest gift I received, and have become a marvel every day of my life? Well, that you are to me the best gift of life, and I tried to tell you how all the time and the only phrase that matches that idea when I tell you I love you.

Every time I mention it is the closer I am to you because my soul is freed from the body and goes in your quest, for my soul wants nothing to join yours, being so close to you that we become just one and that is possible when you express what's in my chest, the infinite flow of love that lies there for you and for you. I wish I could be there with you, hug you and kiss you with love. I am here to tell you, that you have my support and understanding. I want to be the refuge where guards when you feel fear when you're tired, or when you just need caresses and kisses of my lips.

We also say through an I love you, that my desire of your presence is immense. All lights in the sky remind me of your face and when they flash that's when I smile because I see your light illuminating. The same soft warm light that I see in your eyes, eyes that completely surrounds me.

You're the other half of my heart, my equal, my plug ... I need from you is great. My heart beats your name all the time. Are you the first thing I remember and the last thing on each day. In my mind you're just you. My eyes light up when I saw you and my being is excited to hear your voice, so is my dear love.

How long before your eyes meet mine? I do not know, but I feel so close now that the time does not matter. You're attached to my soul, if I take a step then you also go along with me. How well I've made along the way. I love you ... how much I love you!

My love, my little piece of heaven, how I miss your lips a kiss. How I see you in this moment and tell you many things, because I have a lot to tell you, there is still much behind that phrase, but not enough words to me is that there are none! For love there is no dictionary or an alphabet or spelling or grammatical rule set, and still has the wonderful gift of communicating at all times, act with its own logic and has its unique way of expression, yes, this is the love.

What are the words I need to talk to a cell in my body? Or the atom, a pore or maybe the blood that runs through my veins? You can not catch any of them and waiting to speak a language they understand, words that try to explain something. You can not take the energy surrounding the body and try to talk to her, however, these things exist even if they have "their own language?, So the heart does not depend on a language because it is autonomous, capable of thinking, decide and choose at will, besides being able to communicate at all levels without much difficulty.

I love you, is all I could say because I have the ability to describe or write, much less translate it says my heart, this screaming so loud and so strong, that I can understand but I can not express in words because the language of love, heart, is not meant to be read, much less to be reported by the mind, so my mind does not understand and can not translate it into words, so the real "words? the heart can not be distorted because no one can convey in words what it is made only to be felt and lived through the emotions, what we call feeling.

I have no idea how she can feel so much, and I do not know if somehow it can show what's inside my heart, but let me start by saying that I love you because it is the only sentence that equals in intensity that I feel for you .

Behind one there is so much I love you, I do not have time or space to express what I wanted but I know I understand the bottom line. There are so many wonders that make me feel and live, so many moments of joy and enthusiasm. Your name goes into every beat of my heart.

It's late and I must say goodbye for now, but I do very excited because I'll write again tomorrow to tell you that I dream about you, or you may write you later to tell you that I spent thinking about you all the time.

Oh my love! My eternal love and expect! I will ask the stars take me to you tonight, I will not spend another second away. I love you, just I love you my heaven.

28/08/2008 11:05 pm - 10/10/2008 12:33 am - 11/10/2008 04:45 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment