Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some of the things that should not be, to do on a Job Interview


In my experience interviewing people to enter the company, note that many mistakes, this is not a criticism of evil, not a scolding, for me a little instruction, what not to do a job. I like helping people and if I despair when I see something, maybe some time I was that and I see reflected in what I did not like me, the person who told me, I appreciate I have opened many gates, at my young age and began to prepare, I am now image consultant, my goal is not to fix the problems people because I'm not God, but if I can get you to modify some things that are bad for you and me If I want to be motivated to look cute with goals and dreams, with this I say, if I could you also do not care if you were young or old, ugly, fat or thin, everyone is entitled to be made, all the we do something with effort and dedication has to be something positive.

Returning to the interview and I feel angry when they say that the crisis that justification does not like working, otherwise it is when you're so beautiful you can lie, the truth is too uncomfortable to see your subject, comes with the breast or the jealous boyfriend or girlfriend jealous when you go to a job interview is serious business, where you should forget one of the house of the problems, try to separate it because if not the future there will be many problems, most likely in which you work or you refuse settled.

Being on time is essential, it is sad to see when a person is hired by the potential you saw him, oh disappointment late for work, I will never forget the excuse that the girl had a dollar for the truck and others, always Being real is the best in all aspects of life, a good presentation is essential if our work is presentable office should go to have a chance for an office, that does not mean you have to wear expensive clothes or cosmetics expensive or outlandish things, means you have to have a natural makeup, good hair dry and ready to use colors serious black pants and blouses or shirts and shoes clean presentable believe me look good leads you to success, do not confuse beauty of having a good image, nice lie that only have opportunities to remember that there are people that if you need a job well done by persons responsible clean presentable, if you're one of those people I invite you to change your life have a responsibility in order to have a life, there is time for all to have fun to spend to work, we must think of yourself, exercising and pampering loving and have a spiritual relationship and family is critical to success, think big, to dream, searching people working successful and we can go hand in hand, start down with humility, to make up just one day with humility, and especially invite you out of your head and ignore the word crisis eliminates all the negative all that destroys you, using some words in your mind, change your life, mine is if I want.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment